Your child must practice with the group they are signed up for. This enables us to have properly staffed practices.
To register please click on HERE.
Once you have submitted your registration form online, please mail with in 72 hours:
1) registration receipt
2) session payment
3) 2013 annual reg fee of $40 (March to March)
PO Box 788
Davis, CA 95617-0788
- 2013 Annual Swimmer Registration Fee is an additional $40 (Mar ’13-Jan ’14). Pro-rated Fall & Winter sessions $15.
- Third swimmer discount 50% off lowest swim fees & DSF monthly fee.
- Third swimmer discount is excluded from 2013 Registration Fee,
- Little Monsters are excluded from annual registration fee
No refunds or pro-rating of session fees for returning Davis AquaMonster swimmers. Once a swimmer is signed up for a session they are financially responsible for payment of the session fees regardless of attendance.
We urge early registration for all sessions/clinics. This enables us to properly staff the groups. If enrollment is low, the Davis AquaMonsters reserves the right to cancel the session/clinic. If the Davis AquaMonsters cancels a session your fees will be refunded.
Late payments: Once you sign up online, we allow for 72 hours to receive payment via mail. You are responsible for payment of all session fees regardless of attendance. If we do not receive payment from you after the online sign up occurs we reserve the right to:
1) give your session spot to another swimmer
2) send you an invoice with a processing charge of $15 for the first invoice, $30 for the second invoice.
If you have registration questions, please email registrar Sue Peri (click on her name to send email).
FAQ: Why didn’t I get my email confirmation?
There are a number of reasons why messages may not arrive in your inbox. Messages can skip your inbox and end up in your All Mail, Spam, or Trash labels, as the result of automatic spam filtering or filters that you’ve set up on your messages. Be sure that you add our club email addresses to your safelist.